Please use this button to make an online booking.
If you would prefer to speak to someone, please call +44 (0)1962 771748 for further information or to book.
The Krishnamurti Centre is for adults only – sorry, no children or pets.
The Centre is an alcohol, drug and smoke-free place. All meals provided are vegetarian. Vegan and gluten-free options can be made available upon request. Please note that we are unable to cater for other dietary preferences.
Accepted Payment Methods: Credit or debit cards.
Check-in & Check-out: The earliest check-in is 11am, but please be aware that on busy days your room might be ready later. You are still most welcome to arrive in the morning and use the communal facilities. We kindly ask that you vacate your room by 10 a.m. Guests may then continue their retreat, leaving their belongings safely at reception.
General Booking Conditions
The Krishnamurti Centre has 20 single, en-suite rooms, which are simply but comfortably furnished and all with views of the beautiful grounds. Large rooms have a bath with a shower, standard rooms a shower.
• Because of the limited number of rooms, we advise you to book early.
• The minimum stay at the Centre is two nights and we suggest a maximum stay of two weeks. We also welcome day guests who can, by prior arrangement, stay for a meal and use all of the study facilities of the Centre, except for the quiet room. We request that all guests give advance notice of their visit.
• Study groups who wish to inquire together into Krishnamurti’s teachings, can contact us to discuss a suitable programme.
• No smoking is permitted in or near the buildings, or in the grounds. No use of alcohol or other drugs.
• WIFI is available in the reception area and is for checking emails, making bookings and for emergencies only. There is a computer with internet in the back office of reception which guests can use for brief internet access if needed.
• One guestroom is fully equipped for disabled visitors and easy accessibility to all communal spaces of the Centre is guaranteed.
The Krishnamurti Centre reserves the right of admission and of asking someone to leave the premises in case of disruptive or inappropriate behaviour. It is essential to maintain the atmosphere of quietness at the Centre, and for its facilities to be used according to the intentions of the founder; we also wish to ensure that the space is fitting for guests who are on retreat.
• Per Night (Minimum stay two nights):
Standard Room £95 / Large Room £110 / Flat £140 (Sleeps two)
• Week Stays (Seven nights):
Standard Room £570 / Large Room £660 / Flat £840 (Sleeps two)
Includes one night free of charge.
Prices are full board.
• With lunch: £15
• With lunch and supper: £25
• Use of the study facilities, without meals: Free of charge (donations are welcome)
• Introduction Day: £25 (Includes lunch)
Please refer to the retreats page for rate information.
Prices are already low, and The Krishnamurti Centre relies on donations to operate. However, if you are a student or under 25 years old and cannot afford the standard rates, please get in touch with us. In addition, to make a stay at the Centre more affordable, we have reduced the price of two rooms to £75 per night. These rooms are the same size and level of comfort as our other standard rooms but have slightly less natural light.
A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required to secure Individual Retreat bookings. Bookings for Group Retreats are payable in full in advance.
Following cancellation up to one week before arrival, the deposit will be valid for one year from the cancellation date. In the event of non-arrival, or cancellation less than one week before the arrival date, the deposit is non-refundable. It will be used as a general donation to the Centre.
• Bookings cancelled up to two months before the start of the retreat will be fully refunded.
• For bookings cancelled up to one month before the start of the retreat, a voucher for the full amount will be offered. This can be used for a future booking. The voucher can also be gifted to another person and is valid for one year from the cancellation date.
• Bookings cancelled less than a month before the start of the retreat are not eligible for a refund or voucher.
The Krishnamurti Centre will close on 3 January 2024 and re-open on 16 February 2024.
The Krishnamurti Centre
Hampshire SO24 0LQ
Telephone: +44 (0)1962 771748
Company Registration No. 1055588
Registered Charity No. 312865
© Krishnamurti Foundation Trust Ltd