The Krishnamurti Centre Covid-Secure Plan
Please find below the measures we have put in place. We are continually reviewing our procedures to ensure we are working in line with government guidelines.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes in public areas and guestrooms.
- Hand sanitiser stations at entrances, throughout the Centre and in each guestroom; all communal hand towels replaced with paper towels.
- Social distancing is possible throughout the Centre if guests wish to do so.
- We recommend the use of face coverings as a safety measure indoors where guests and staff may come into contact with people they don’t normally meet.
- Single occupancy of bedrooms; all bedrooms have en suite bathrooms.
- Revised dining arrangements to allow for social distancing if guests wish to eat with others whilst socially distanced; more Quiet Tables are available.
- It is important to respect and be considerate of those who wish to take a more cautious approach as restrictions are lifted.
- Please follow the UK government regulations when travelling from abroad – see https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-amber-and-green-list-rules-for-entering-england for details.
- The Centre’s risk assessment can be found here.
As part of our booking terms and conditions, guests agree to:
- Abide by all government guidance and Covid-19 related measures that the Centre puts in place to protect guests and staff.
- Follow the government’s regulations regarding travel from abroad and quarantine rules. Guests cannot quarantine at the Centre.
- Inform the Centre if they have any symptoms of Covid-19. Guests will need to self-isolate at home if they or someone in their household has a new, persistent cough; a high temperature; or loss/change to their sense of taste or smell, even if these symptoms are mild. Guests will also need to self-isolate if they or someone in their household has had a positive COVID-19 result, or if they have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
- If a guest develops symptoms during their stay at the Centre, they would need to advise a member of the Centre team immediately, then stay in their guestroom until advised further, understanding that they may be advised to leave the Centre immediately and return home to self-isolate.
The wellbeing of our guests and staff is our highest priority. We trust that these measures reassure you ahead of your stay with us. If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact us.
Subscribe for news related to the activities of the Krishnamurti Centre and Brockwood Park.
The Krishnamurti Foundation Trust Ltd is an educational charitable trust located in Brockwood Park, Hampshire, UK. It consists of the Krishnamurti Centre, the Krishnamurti Foundation Trust, Brockwood Park School and Inwoods Small School.
The Krishnamurti Centre
Hampshire SO24 0LQ
Telephone: +44 (0)1962 771748
Company Registration No. 1055588
Registered Charity No. 312865
© 2021 Krishnamurti Foundation Trust Ltd