The Krishnamurti Centre Covid-Secure Plan
We can reassure guests that the Krishnamurti Centre is now COVID-Secure and that the following measures are in place for your visit. We are continually reviewing our procedures to ensure we are working in line with government guidelines.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes in public areas and bedrooms.
- Temperature checks on arrival for all guests.
- Hand sanitiser stations at entrances and throughout the Centre, and all communal hand towels replaced with paper towels.
- 2m social distancing measures in place throughout the Centre.
- Single occupancy of bedrooms. All bedrooms have an en suite bathroom. Each room is separate and has openable windows for ventilation, as do the corridors to the rooms. Most rooms have additional access from the outside.
- Bedrooms empty for a minimum of 24 hours between guests. In the rare cases that this is not possible, the mattress protectors and pillow protectors will also be changed, and a fresh duvet will be used.
- Revised dining arrangements. Revised numbers of guests at each dining table, and more quiet tables available. Support bubbles can sit and eat together.
- Guests are requested to bring their own face coverings and wear them in all indoor communal places when there is more than one person present (except when eating).
- Guests to keep 2m apart and allow others to pass where social distancing is not possible.
- Staff will wear the appropriate protective equipment and follow the necessary health precautions and social distancing in order to keep the Centre a safe place for all guests.
- Any guests arriving from a non-exempt country (as defined by the UK government) will have to quarantine for 14 days before their stay at the Centre.
- Detailed guidelines with more information on the changes put in place at the Centre can be viewed here.
As part of our booking terms and conditions, guests must agree to:
- Abide by all government guidance and Covid-19 related measures that the Centre puts in place to protect guests and staff, including wearing PPE where appropriate.
- Follow the government’s regulations regarding travel corridors and quarantine rules. Guests cannot quarantine at the Centre.
- Inform us prior to their stay if they have, or have had in the last 14 days, any Covid-19 symptoms (including but not limited to: high temperature, persistent dry cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste and/or smell) and understand that in line with government guidelines they will then need to self-isolate and not come to the Centre. If part of a household where someone else has/had symptoms or they have been advised to self-isolate through the track and trace system, guests will need to self-isolate for 14 days before coming to the Centre.
- If they develop symptoms during a stay at the Centre, advise the Centre duty person or any member of Centre team immediately and then stay in their bedroom until advised further, understanding that they may be advised to leave the Centre immediately and return home to self-isolate.
The wellbeing of our guests and staff is our highest priority. We trust that these measures reassure you ahead of your stay at The Krishnamurti Centre. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact us.
Subscribe for news related to the activities of the Krishnamurti Centre and Brockwood Park.
The Krishnamurti Foundation Trust Ltd is an educational charitable trust located in Brockwood Park, Hampshire, UK. It consists of the Krishnamurti Centre, the Krishnamurti Foundation Trust, Brockwood Park School and Inwoods Small School.
The Krishnamurti Centre
Hampshire SO24 0LQ
Telephone: +44 (0)1962 771748
Company Registration No. 1055588
Registered Charity No. 312865
© 2020 Krishnamurti Foundation Trust Ltd